Ethernet is gradually becoming the standard interface for PLCs and controllers, the demand for data exchange with upper layer devices (SCADA) over the network and integration with cloud services is also increasing. To meet these demands, Weintek released models with dual Ethernet ports: MT8073iE(7”), MT8090XE(10”), and cMT Series, which all received positive customer feedback. To provide users with a wider choice of screen sizes, Weintek have launched a new 4.3″ dual-Ethernet HMI – MT8053iE.
Adding new I/O ports into such small enclosure is always a challenge due to space constraints, however, Weintek pushed the boundaries to make it possible. Based on the existing 4.3” MT8050iE model, the new generation MT8053iE has the same panel cutout as its predecessor. Furthermore, despite its small size, it has incorporated dual-Ethernet architecture, enabling users to reap the benefits that dual-Ethernet architecture offers.
Dual-Ethernet enables the MT8053iE to be on two independent networks; one port connects to the controller, and the other connects to the host computer or is used for remote control (e.g.: built-in EasyAccess 2.0). Not only does the separation of networks reduce network interference and congestion, but it also greatly improves reliability and improve the stability of data transfer as well as reducing security concerns.
- High Performance – 32-bit RISC 600MHz CPU and 16.7M colour display.
- Rich I/O – Dual-Ethernet, USB Host 2.0, Serial Ports COM1: RS-232/RS-4852W/4W COM3: RS-485 2W.
- High Reliability – Industrial level protection: PCB coating and power isolation
- Wide Input Voltage Range –10.5~28VDC wide voltage range input for installation in varied power conditions.
- Powerful Connectivity – Supports more than 300 drivers, most of which are for major brands of PLCs and controllers.
- Remote Access Service, EasyAccess 2.0 – The EasyAccess 2.0 license is included; therefore, no activation card is required.
- IIoT Protocol Support – Supports MQTT and MODBUS TCP/IP Gateway, making it convenient for upper layer devices to access data.
Requires software version: EasyBuilder Pro V6.02.01 or later
Available from our UK stock now. Please contact our sales department via email: email@example.com or on +44203 026 2670 for pricing order.