ZIPLink Pre-Wired Connection Cables, Modules and PLC Cables
Cut your PLC wiring time from hours down to minutes with ZIPLink modules and PLC connector cables!
Five-second wiring system - Half the space - Fraction of the total cost
The ZIPLink cable and module system eliminates the normally tedious and time consuming process of wiring Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) I/O and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) I/O to terminal blocks.
- Simply plug one end of a ZIPLink cable into a Productivity3000 PAC I/O module, DirectLOGIC PLC I/O module or CLICK PLC I/O module and the other end into a ZIPLink connector module. It’s that easy!
- ZIPLinks are also used for AutomationDirect GS Series, DuraPulse and SureServo AC Drive wiring solutions
- ZIPLinks are available in a variety of styles to suit your needs. Some are designed exclusively for Productivity3000 PACs, DirectLOGIC PLCs and CLICK PLCs, while others may be used to connect ZIPLink modules to 3rd party devices..
- ZIPLinks are available for our most popular discrete and analog PAC and PLC I/O modules.
- Prewired Cable
- Din Rail Mounting modules
- Color-coded pigtails with soldered tip wires
- Labeling and marking (I/O specific adhesive label strips for quick marking and blank labels for third part product labeling)
- Increases machine building productivity
- Simplifies design and engineering time
- Reduces wiring time and wiring errors
- Faster Troubleshooting and Easier Maintenance
- Benefits of having a quality looking panel
Complete ZIPLink Selection Overview