Think & Do PC-Based Control Software
Think & Do Version 8.0 PC-based control and human machine interface (HMI) development software
If your application requires:
- Operator interface (HMI) as well as control
- Advanced data manipulation (even string arrays) and advanced math functions
- Data exchange with business applications (from spreadsheets to ERP systems)
- One or more third-party PC cards, such as those for motion control or vision systems
- Storage or access to large amounts of data
- Large number of PID loops (up to 64)
- Open architecture for C/C++ or VisualBasic
- Online productivity tools to analyze and improve the performance of your process
... it requires Think & Do PC control.
Download: Think & Do PC Based Control Software Demo
Think & Do Version 8.0.4 (File Size = 218 MB) This is the same program received when purchasing Think & Do PC Based Control Software, p/n PC-TD8-USB or PC-TD8-WEB4-USB.
Think & Do Version 8.0
Think & Do Version 8.0 is an integrated control environment that lets you do more with a given PC platform.
- It supports development, deployment and operation of high-value automated control systems for material handling and manufacturing.
- Think & Do 8.0 provides an intuitive, open-architecture environment that readily integrates with hardware and software components from virtually all major suppliers.
Projects created with Think & Do 8.0 integrate with enterprise information systems to provide valuable data about system operation. Major components of Think & Do 8.0 are:
ProjectCenter: Provides ready access to all project elements and the fully integrated tagname database using the Data Item Explorer.
FlowView: For creating control logic.
ScreenView: For creating HMI screens.
I/O View: For configuring project I/O.
AppTracker: For fast, graphical debugging.
Runtime Engine: Provides a robust, deterministic project execution environment.