|Productivity Series Controllers|
Programmable controllers come in many form factors and levels of hardware options and software capabilities. Productivity controllers combine compact, modular, rack-based or stackable hardware with advanced tag name-based programming. Multiple built-in communications ports, OLED/LCD displays and a secure web server are valuable features of the Productivity series.
|Do-more Series (BRX, H2, T1H) PLCs (Micro Modular & Stackable)|
Programmable controllers come in many form factors and levels of hardware options and software capabilities. Do-more series controllers are compact, stackable or rack-based PLCs with full-featured, powerful programming software. Robust motion control, communications ports and a project simulator are valuable features of the Do-more Series.
Koyo's DirectLOGIC programmable logic controller products, range from nano-sized fixed I/O units to modular systems with thousands of I/O. From simple machine sequencing to more complex process control, you will find a quality programmable controller to suit your application at a fraction of the cost typically charged by our competitors.
- DL05 Micro Brick PLC - Incredible features with an expansion slot
- DL06 Expandable Micro Brick PLC - 36 I/O and four expansion slots
- DL105 Micro Brick PLC - Fixed-I/O with 10 inputs and eight outputs
- DL205 Micro Modular PLC - Powerful with a wide range of I/O and comm modules
- DL305 Small Modular PLC - Marketed under various PLC brands for over 24 years
- DL405 Small Modular PLC - Specialty modules for complex applications
|CLICK® Series Programmable Logic Controllers|
The CLICK PLC family of components offers practical PLC features in a compact yet expandable design, with super easy-to-use FREE programming software.
- CPU modules have built-in analogue I/O (2-ch analogue inputs and 2-ch analogue outputs).
- DirectSoft 5 & 6
- Productivity 3000 Suite Programming Software
- CLICK Programming Software
- CTI-2500 Series® 505 Suite Programming Software
- Fastrak Programming Software
Please be careful to choose the correct cable to connect your specific PLC type to your PC running DirectSoft5 or KEPDirect for PLCs.