ZIPport Multi-port Interconnection Junction Blocks
A simple and effective way to organize machine wiring for a variety of control system applications
- Cuts Down on Errors in Wiring
- Variety of Circuit Configurations
- Saves Time and Reduces Total Cost
These wire junction blocks are also sometimes referred to as: wiring connection blocks, panel junction blocks, junction wiring blocks or termination blocks. They are especially useful as sensor junction blocks to consolidate wiring from various types of sensors.
ZIPport multi-port interconnection junction blocks provide a simple and effective way to organize machine wiring for a variety of control systems, such as machinery, packaging equipment and conveying systems.
- These types of control systems typically have many I/O points, like sensors or solenoid-operated valves, consolidated in one location.
- Many times these devices are hard wired to an electrical junction box or separately wired back to the main control cabinet.
ZIPport multi-port junction blocks provide a more efficient and cost-effective wiring solution:
Complete ZIPport Junction Blocks Overview
- a main homerun control cable is run back to the main control cabinet, so the cost associated with errors in wiring, rewiring, and I/O replacement is greatly reduced.
- The designer can choose from a variety of circuit configurations in industry standard M12-style connection, in port configurations of 4-, 6- and 8-pole, with a choice of one I/O per port or two I/O per port.