Industrial Ethernet switches provide reliable network connections in harsh environments and will survive extreme temperatures, as well as noisy industrial power. STRIDE unmanaged switches offer multiple ports in models that support requirements such as 10/100BaseT, PoE+, Gigabit speeds, IP65 ratings, fiber optic ports, and hazardous duty certifications.
|Managed Ethernet Switches & Accessories|
STRIDE managed switches/ Gigabit switches are especially beneficial in an industrial network application.
Supported features such as SNMP, IGMP, VLAN, QOS and network redundancy, allow networks to be configured and managed in a way that assures the highest performance levels.
- Reliable, rugged and cost effective Ethernet switches that will survive extreme temperatures as well as unreliable industrial power.
- STRIDE managed Ethernet switches offer Gigabit port switch and fast Ethernet options, as well as various fiber SFP modules (SFP transceivers) that can be used on select managed switch models. SFP transceivers are sold separately.
- Available managed Ethernet switches include:
- 5-port switches, 8-port switches and 16-port switches (2 versions with fiber optic ports),
- 8-port switches and 10-port Gigabit switches (with SFP fiber optic port options)