Flexible, Liquid-Tight Electrical Tubing & Connectors
I-Flex Leak-proof, Flexible Tubing, Electrical Wire Protection
This electrical tubing can be used in extremely tight quarters, thanks to its flexibility.
- It is just right for basic applications where fast installation and maximum flexibility are a must, and is the solution in areas where movement, vibration, or flexing can be a problem.
- This tubing provides excellent tensile strength and the smooth interior wall protects wiring. Available in light gray or black.
Straight and Right-Angle Connectors for I-Flex Tubing
These straight and right angle (90º) liquid-tight non-metallic connectors are made to fit our line of flexible liquid-tight PVC electrical tubing. Used together, they ensure leak-proof integrity on motors, processing equipment, pumps, etc. Available in light gray or black. Choose these liquid-tight flexible tubing connectors for:
- A liquid-tight environmental seal.
- Quick re-entry for cable repair or rerouting
I-Flex Electrical Tubing Overview
Flexible Electrical Conduit
Flexible Liquid-Tight Electrical Tubing & Connectors
I-Flex Flexible Tubing Features
- UL recognized File E311916
- CE certified
- IP 65-rated for watertight applications
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
I-Flex Flexible Tubing Applications
- Where oil resistance is required, or where water corrosion or ultraviolet light is a problem
- Protection of fiber optic cable
- Installing instrumentation or control cable
- Control wiring protection
- Wire harness protection
- Packaging equipment
- Marine applications