DirectLOGIC 06 Micro Programmable Logic Controller (DL06 PLC)
DL06 PLC... combines fixed I/O with four option card slots for expansion from 36 to 100 I/O.
The DirectLOGIC 06 (DL06) programmable logic controller (PLC) is our first micro PLC to combine its fixed I/O of 20 inputs and 16 outputs with four option card slots for expansion (discrete, analog, communication modules), all in the same package. With the DL06 micro PLC, you can use the same PLC panel layout for all applications from 36 to 100 I/O. This powerful micro PLC is ideal for managing a variety of industrial process control applications.
The DirectLOGIC DL06 CPU offers PID capability, high-speed counting, floating point number handling, and an instruction set very similar to our larger DL205 D2-260 CPU. Many powerful instructions are included. All DL06 PLCs have two built-in communication ports that can be used for programming, operator interface, networking, etc. One of the DL06 ports is a multi-function port capable of RS232C, RS422, or RS485 communication.
- 14.8 KB of total memory
- 229 instructions, including 8 PID loops
- Two communication ports, including RS232/ 422/ 485 capability
- Supports networking for MODBUS RTU master/slave, Ethernet, DeviceNET slave, Profibus slave, and ASCII in/out
- Integrated high-speed inputs and pulse output
- Thermocouple and RTD temperature inputs
- Built-in real-time clock/calendar
- Optional LCD display panel for monitoring, alarms or maintenance
DL06 Mighty Micro PLC
Complete DL05/06 Overview
|DL06 PLC units|
The DL06 micro PLC line has nine base units to choose from, each has 20 built-in inputs and 16 built-in outputs. The DL06 is a great fit for high voltage, 220-240 VAC applications or remote 12 VDC applications, and everything in between.
- Nine units: 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC powered
- AC-powered I/O combinations:
- AC-in/AC-out, AC-in/relay-out, DC-in/AC-out, DC-in/DC-out, and DC-in/relay-out
- DC-powered I/O combinations: DC-in/DC-out(sink), DC-in/DC-out(source), and DC-in/Relay-out
|DL05/06 Discrete I/O option modules|
Discrete I/O option modules allow the DL05 PLC to expand with the needs of industrial control applications for just a few dollars more.
- 8-in, 110 VAC
- 10-in, 12-24 VDC
- 16-in, 20-28 VDC
- 10-out & 16-out 12-24 VDC
- 4 relay outputs, 5-30 VDC or 5-125 VAC
- 8 relay outputs, 6-27 VDC or 6-240 VAC
- Combo 4-in 12-24 VDC, 4-out 12-24 VDC
- Combo 4-in 12-24 VDC, 3 relay outputs
- 8 point input simulator module
|DL05/06 Analogue I/O option modules|
Using option modules, analogue I/O can be added to the DL05. These analogue modules are among the smallest and lowest-priced in the industry. 16-bit Resolution ... NEW! 16-Bit analogue modules offer higher resolution, higher density (8 channel), and output-only versions.
- 4 analogue inputs: 4-20 or 0-20 mA
- 4 analogue inputs: 0-5 V or 0-10 V
- 2 in / 2 out, 0-5 or 0-10 V
- 4 in / 2 out, 0-20 or 4-20 mA
- 4 in / 2 out, 0-5 or 0-10 V
- 4-channel RTD input
- 4-channel Thermocouple input
- 8 analog inputs: 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA
- 8 analogue inputs: 0-5 V or 0-10 V<
- 8 / 4 analogue outputs, 4-20 mA
- 8 / 4 analogue outputs, 0-10 V
|DL05/06 Communications & Networking|
Implement advanced networking solutions for the DL05 with DeviceNet, Ethernet (10 or 100 MBit), and Profibus Modules. The new D0-DCM module supports DirectNet and Modbus (slave) protocols.
- Data Communications - network interface to DirectNET and Modbus
- 10 baseT and 10/100 baseT Ethernet
- DeviceNET slave module
- Profibus slave communication module
- RS232C to RS422/ RS485 converters
|DL05/06 Speciality modules|
The H0-CTRIO High-Speed Counter I/O module is the affordable, high-performance, high-feature solution for DL06 counting input and pulse output.
- High-speed Counter I/O Module
- Triple-port BASIC Coprocessor
- Input Simulator
|Programming software & cables|
The new DirectSOFT5 software package offers a host of advanced features for easier PLC programming.
- Full-featured 32-bit Windows-certified programming for all DirectLOGIC PLCs
- ALL NEW IBox instructions
- FREE version allows a maximum of 100 words for programming, editing, and downloading
|DL05 / 06 PLC ZipLinks|
ZIPLinks eliminate the tedious process of wiring programmable logic controller I/O to terminal blocks using half the space, at a fraction of the total cost of terminal blocks
- ZIPLinks are available for all PLC base units and all discrete input and output modules
|DL05/06 Spare parts & Accessories|
The optional D0-06LCD is an easy to install cost effective LCD display panel for the DL06.
- Optional LCD Display (D0-06LCD)
- Serial communication port adapter
- Replacement terminal blocks, covers, labels
- CPU battery, cable kits, RS232C to RS422/ RS485 converters