C-more Micro-Graphic Panels
Text and touch panels are fast becoming one of the most popular and reliable value-packed operator interfaces in the industrial market. After all, the C-more Micro-Graphic panels are packed with features, yet priced for the tightest of budgets. With the addition of the larger 6-inch micro touch panel sizes, you can display even more text, graphics, or bitmaps to effectively communicate and display data to the operator.
- Micro touch panel and non-touch screen versions are available.
- The low prices allow customers with tight budgets to take advantage of graphic control panel features that are most often found in more expensive touch screen products.
- Both the 3-inch and 6-inch panel units display STN monochrome graphics; standard green and high-contrast white background versions, each with five selectable background colors, allow you to use color to convey meaning.
- Several options, including plug-and-play keypad bezels, are available in both the 3-inch and the 6-inch graphic control panels.
- Designed and manufactured by our parent company Koyo Electronics - you know it’s reliable.
- Backed by our consistent award-winning free Technical Support.
- Full 2-year product warranty.
3-inch C-more Micro-Graphic Panels
Four models are available, touch panel and non-touch screen, with either standard or high-contrast backgrounds, that offer the same base features. Both panel versions have 5 function keys with status indicators. Key functions can be configured differently for every display screen and the indicator LEDs can programmed for alarms or status indication.
Two optional keypad bezels are also available that add even more capabilities to the C-more Micro-Graphic panels.
- 20-key bezel is great for applications requiring extensive numeric entry (EA-MG-BZ2)
- 8-key bezel works well for simple setpoint adjustment and data entry (EA-MG-BZ1)
6-inch C-more Micro-Graphic Panels
Two 6 inch micro touch panel models are available, either standard or high-contrast, that offer the same base features. Both are touch screen units that support portrait and landscape mounting positions. Two optional keypad bezels are also available that help to reduce screen wear in heavy-duty applications where operators can use the keypad to enter numeric data. Designed for easy drop-in of the 6-inch Micro-Graphic panels.
- 20-button keypad bezel with numeric keypad for 6-inch C-more Micro-Graphic panels being used in Landscape (horizontal) mounted mode, with 2 arrow adjust keys, and ESCAPE, MENU, CLEAR and ENTER buttons.
- 21-button keypad bezel with numeric keypad for 6-inch C-more Micro-Graphic panels being used in Portrait (vertical) mounted mode, with 2 arrow adjust keys, and ESCAPE, MENU, CLEAR and ENTER buttons.
|C-more Micro-Graphic Panels Comparison|
Learn more. Visit www.C-moreMicro.com for detailed specifications, a virtual tour of the product, programming examples, newest communication drivers, and more.