2017 marked a milestone for Lamonde Automation Ltd. Founder, Mike Donoghue started Lamonde Automation back in 1982 as a Texas Instruments PLC distributor and a manufacturer of peripheral accessories and I/O to compliment the TI range. In the early 90s TI sold their PLC business to Siemens. Lamonde continued to support the installed TI base until 2015. In the meantime, Lamonde became distributors for PLC Direct (who later became AutomationDirect.com), Weintek Labs Inc. and Kessler Ellis Products (KEP) – further products and ranges are always being added to our offerings, please check our website regularly for the latest products we offer. Mike Donoghue retired in 2016, handing the reins over to Duncan Stanton who has worked for Lamonde since 1997.
We couldn’t ignore our 35th birthday, so to celebrate we’re running a competition with eight great prizes:
1st Prize: Apple iPad, WiFi & Cellular model 32 Gb (one prize)*
2nd Prize: Amazon Echo 2nd Edition (two prizes)*
3rd Prize: Set of Wera VDE screwdrivers (five prizes)*
Each entrant will get free UK shipping on their next order – online via a promo code, or on telephone & email orders.
* Charity donation alternatives are available – see T&C’s below for details
Competition Entry Form
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Lamonde, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 28th February 2018 Lamonde accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Lamonde by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of Lamonde and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on Lamonde homepage http://lamonde.com/
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 7th March 2018 by an independent third party.
The first eight entries drawn will be the winners.
7. The first prize will be an Apple IPad 32GB WiFi and Cellular edition. An alternative prize is a cash donation to the registered charity of your choice of £400.00.
There will be two second prizes, these will be Amazon Echo 2nd generation. An alternative prize is a cash donation to the charity of your choice of £50.00
The third prizes will be five sets of screwdrivers, or a charity cash donation of £20.00
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email or post by 14th March 2018. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of Lamonde sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Lamonde reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. Lamonde will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details or the entrant has given unambiguous consent for marketing purposes. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Lamonde for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity across our social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram).
14.Lamonde may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or who, in Lamonde’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Lamonde.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This competition is being run by Lamonde Automation Ltd, The Officers Mess, Coldstream Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5QX, United Kingdom.