|Konnect-It DIN-Rail Terminal Blocks|
Konnect-It is a series of economy terminal blocks that create convenient wiring connection and termination locales.
- Screw-type DIN-rail mount terminal blocks
- Available in single-level, double-level, triple-level, sensor, mini, grounding, fuse holder and disconnect types
- Konnect-it terminal blocks can terminate solid or stranded wires ranging from 26 to 2/0 AWG
- 100kA Short Circuit Capacity Rating (SCCR)
|DINnector DIN-Rail Terminal Blocks|
The screw-type DINnectors series includes standard, double and triple level terminal blocks, some in up to seven colors. Fuse blocks are also available. Select by block type in this section.
- End bracket, End cover, Separator, Top cover
- Jumpers, Marking tags
- Mounting rail, Angled rail support bracket
|Screwless DIN-Rail Terminal Blocks|
Screwless terminal blocks save time and money. They offer a quick and easy clamping system that is vibration proof and maintenance free. Just push the spring clamp, insert the wire and release
- Faster installation than standard screws
- Easy clamp-system connection
- Vibration-proof connection
- Maintenance free
- Meets UL, CSA and IEC standards
DIN-rails provide easy installation and removal of terminal blocks and other devices. These DIN rails meet international standards and are supplied in slotted zinc-dichromated steel, in 1 meter (39 inch) lengths, 35mm or 15mm widths and 7.5mm or 15mm heights.
New! ... DIN rail is now available in convenient two packs for when you only need a few.
35mm wide DIN Rail
15mm wide DIN Rail
Angled Support Bracket