Rugged Wiring Duct
Made of rigid PVC and carries a UL 94V-0 flammability rating for wire containment needs. Use this wireway to organize and protect wires and cables in industrial environments.
New! ... Using blue wire duct indicates the wiring inside runs to intrinsically safe (meaning where safety is essential) components in a control panel. Control panels used in chemical plants, grain elevators or other environments where explosive gases may exist are examples of intrinsic blue raceway applications.
New! ... The black wire duct was introduced as a product for the data communication industry. Network cabling systems, fiber cable racks, patch panels and telecommunication closets, are examples of applications for the black wire troughs.
All duct is sold in 2m lengths in convenient multi-piece packages or by the piece. A single piece package is denoted by the part number suffix -1, otherwise a case will be delivered. Case size depends on the wire duct size. Wire duct is sold complete with covers; gray or white replacement duct covers can be purchased separately. Colour is denoted in T1 series part numbers by the suffix G for light gray, W for white, "B" for blue and "K" for black.
- Standard mounting holes
- Wide finger design provides greater rigidity and larger slot width
- Rounded, burr-free edges will not cut installers’ hands or insulation
- Non-slip cover
- Flush cover design holds 10% -12% more wires than traditional designs
- Restricted slot design for fast and easy wire installation/removal
- Two predetermined break lines, one for breaking off and removal of sidewall finger segments only, and another for removal of sidewall finger and base segments
- Patented recess boss for fast mounting of components
- Intrinsic Blue colour per ISA-RD12.6 (Instrument Society of America)
- Black colour to compliment the look of historically black telecommunications racks and hardware