Centsable Manual Starters/ Protectors & Accessories
Motor Controls: Manual Starters/ Protectors - GH Series!
GH Series motor starter/protectors (MSP) offer all-in-one motor protection for many applications.
Contained in one unit is motor overload protection, instantaneous short circuit trip, phase loss protection and ON/ OFF switching with lockout/ tagout capability.
Add an optional shunt trip for remote tripping of the MSP, or an optional undervoltage release for tripping the MSP when an undervoltage situation occurs.
Auxiliary contact blocks are also available for signaling pilot lights, PLC inputs, control circuits, etc.
Add a GH Series contactor for a complete remote motor control solution
Manual starter / protector
- Push on / push off manual control disconnects power from motor
- Electromagnetic short circuit protection eliminates the need for separate breakers or fuses
- Overload heater strips protect the motor from sustained overload conditions
- Phase loss detection trips as a function of thermal overload when a phase is lost to protect the motor
- Options include undervoltage trip, remote shunt trip, and auxiliary contacts