Flexible Portable Cord - Type SEOOW (portable power cable)
Type SEOOW Flexible Power Cord - 600 VAC, 18 to 10 AWG
These portable multiconductor power cables can be used in a variety of industrial environments both indoors and outdoors. Typical applications for these flexible cables include wiring for industrial machinery, large appliances, heavy duty tools, motors, mining cable and temporary electrical power and lighting for construction sites.
These portable power cords are also referred to as: SO cord, SO cable, SOW cable, SOOW cable, SEOOW cable, cable power cord, flexible power cable, hard service cord, hard usage cord, mining cable, multiconductor cable or 2-,3-, or 4-wire power cable.
- TPE cord (thermoplastic-elastomer) 105°C (221°F), 600 VAC maximum
- 18 to 10 AWG multiconductor cable
- 2, 3 and 4-wire power cable configurations
- 20 ft., 50 ft. and 250 ft. coil/spool lengths
- Rated as extra hard-usage service cord
- Approved for outdoor use
- May be completely immersed in water
- Premium oil resistance and flexibility
- Conductors: Extra flexible, fully annealed, stranded, Class K copper per ASTM B-174
- Insulation: Oil-resistant, 105°C (221°F), color-coded TPE (thermoplastic-elastomer)
- Jacket: Premium grade, oil-resistant, black TPE
- Temperature range: -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
Type SEOOW Cable - Flexible Portable Cord Overview
- UL Standard 62 for Flexible Power Cords File No. E46194
- CSA standard 22.2 No. 49 for Flexible Power Cords. CSA File No. 224650. Meets CSA FT-2.
- MIL Spec: JC 580B
- Meets Mine Safety and Health Admin (MSHA) flame resistance for mining applications
- RoHS compliant