The most practical distributed I/O system you can buy.
Terminator I/O provides you with an industrial I/O system with remote I/O, distributed I/O and digital I/O module capabilities, combining I/O points with their field terminations into a modular package to save panel space and money. With Terminator I/O, you can use distributed I/O nodes close to field devices for faster and more efficient wiring and troubleshooting.
Terminator I/O was custom-designed for AutomationDirect by Koyo (the same people who designed the original GE Series One PLC), a trusted name in control technology since 1983.
- Network interface modules for Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNET, MODBUS and Koyo remote I/O. - (some adapters include an on-board RS232 serial port)
- Discrete and Analogue industrial I/O modules with modular terminal bases.
- Configuration flexibility by plugging together a network interface module with up to 16 I/O modules. - (use local expansion for large I/O drops. No more confining I/O bases)
- AC or DC power supplies. For high power systems, combine multiple supplies on a single I/O set.
- Horizontal or vertical DIN rail mounting