|Pushbuttons / Switches / Indicators|
This rugged yet economical line of pilot devices are available in both metal and thermo-plastic body, Ø22mm and Ø30mm mounting versions. Nothing has been sacrificed to offer you the highest quality rotary switch, emergency stop switch and momentary push button switch products at the lowest prices.
- LED or Lamp Illuminated and Non-Illuminated Push Buttons
- Push ON/OFF Illuminated, Mushroom Head and Emergency Stop
- Two-Way,Start/Stop Combo Buttons, Panel Indicators
- Selector and Key switches
- Joysticks, Panel Potentiometers
|MCCB's & Terminal Block Breakers|
The Edison line of fuse products includes a wide variety of fuses and accessories. Edison Fuse is a subsidiary of Cooper Industries, the worldwide leader in circuit protection. Edison fuses are available in two classes and feature:
- Current Limiting: Class CC, J, RK
- General Purpose: Class M Midget and Small Dimension
- Direct replacements for other name-brand fuses such as Littelfuse, Siemens, and many more
- DIN rail mount fuse holders feature multiple-pole configurations, finger-safe protection, and are UL 94V-0 rated.
- Panel-mount fuse blocks are a pressure plate type with quick disconnect
|Circuit Protection / Fuses / Disconnects|
600 VAC / 250 VDC heavy-duty fusible and non-fusible disconnects from Ferraz Shawmut, and the SD series of modular disconnect switches used for breaking and disconnecting on low voltage equipment loads at nominal current from 16 to 125 Amps.
- Optical Elements: Incandescent Permanent - LED Permanent, Flashing, Blinking, Rotating - Xenon Flashing
- Audible Elements:
|Relays & Timers|
|Industrial Control RelaysTimers / Timer RelaysMotor Control Relays|
|DIN-Rail Terminal Blocks|
- Standard Screw DIN-rail Terminal Blocks (DINnectors)
- Screwless DIN-Rail Terminal Blocks
- ZIPLink Five-second PLC Wiring System
A wide range of industrial wiring supplies and wire management products, including copper building wire, hook-up wire, flexible portable power cable, flexible conduit, wire connectors, ferrules, wire duct, cable ties, junction blocks, panel interface connectors (PICs), ZIPLink connection cables, metal hole cutting tools, wire strippers/cutters and accessory items.
- Encoder Cables
- Bulk Multi-Conductor Cable (Multi-Wire Cable)
- Ethernet Patch Cables (3 to 50 ft.)
- Sensors / Switches Connection Cables
- Pneumatic Solenoid Valve Cables and Connectors
- AC Drive Cables
- PLC Programming Cables & Expansion I/O
- PAC Programming Cables & Expansion I/O
- Field I/O Expansion Cables
- Operator Interface / HMI Cables
- Industrial LCD Monitor Cables
- Motion Control (Servo / Stepper System) Cables
- ZIPLink Pre-Wired Connection Cables & Modules
- Profibus Cables and Connectors
Pneumatic systems are used extensively in industrial automation and are usually powered by compressed air. Pneumatic systems use actuators such as cylinders that are typically controlled via manual, air-pilot, or solenoid valves, and are designed in when they can provide a lower cost, more flexible, or safer alternative to electric actuators.