Fuji Contactors and Thermal Overload Relays - 32 to 50 Amp
- SC-E1 to SC-E2s Series Contactors (32-50 Amp)
- TK-E2 Series Thermal Overload Relays for 32 to 50 Amp Contactors
TK-E Series Thermal Overload Relays protect motor windings from burning due to overloads, locked rotor current, or open-phases. The TK-E series with open-phase protective device includes the following features:
Fuji Duo Series SC-E Contactors Overview
- Maintenance and inspection safety has been improved by employing a finger protection mechanism to cover exposed terminals (conforms to DIN 57106, VDE 0106 Teil 100).
- Isolated normally open and normally closed contacts can be used with different potentials.
- A high-precision scale for the current adjustment dial enables easy and exact current setting.
- The operating status can be visually checked with ease.
- The relays can be manually tripped. A trip-free mechanism is also provided.
- Optional SZ-Hxx series base units are available to allow separate mounting of TK-E series thermal overload relays to 35 mm wide DIN rail or screw mounted to panel.
Fuji Duo Series TK-E Overload Relays Overview